This is your time. Make it count.
Working with CXA gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to health and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of people, and be at the forefront of a whole new way of doing it. Now how many jobs can you say that about?
– you’ll work with talented colleagues
hand-picked from around the world.
– we value results and embrace technology
that allows you to work from wherever you
– we value our people and rely on new skills and learning
to move us forward, so we take training seriously.
– we’re flexible, (and human!), so you can be too, with family
friendly schedules and incentives to keep everybody happy.
– you’re not just making life healthier for clients. CXA's in-house
wellness program (CXA LiveWell) program helps you manage
your own wellness while you work.
- Source and manage large merchants in health, wellness & lifestyle categories
- Ensure that we have highly curated offers with high quality
- Work with the merchants on an ongoing basis to create offers, campaigns and promotions in line with the marketing
- Own the P&L of the category accounting for significant annual budget across our organisation footprint
- Drive, manage and execute the merchant acquisition and sales strategies for all category
- Lead the team through bottom up plans building the category with strategic thinking, strong rational and analysis of historical performance
- Experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Brokerage
- Previous roles in Human Resources or Compensation & Benefits an advantage
- Collaborative team player, self-starter, information seeker, empathetic, organised, goal-oriented, committed and analytical
- Leading a team that assumes responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and application development, vendor management and legacy systems integration
- Collaborating with IT management and IT colleagues to translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT strategic/tactical business plan
- Consulting within the IT organization to develop appropriate support for IT-centric projects from various technology and service departments
- Performs reports and analysis over accounts receivable, monitoring overdue accounts and identifying sustainable strategies to improve DSO and reduce bad debt write-offs.
- Builds relationships with customers to safeguard recurring timely payment.
- Sends statements of account to customers monthly
- Software development based on high-level requirements: estimating, developing, code review, performance optimization, documentation
- Collaborate with team members on design and implementation
- Coordinate your work with frontend teams, product team, QA engineers, and UI/UX designers
- Become a close partner to our Product Director, working alongside them to transform our business and be able to contribute to the long-term product strategy for CXA
- Take our strategic priorities and ideate around potential hypothesise or experiments in collaboration with the team and then drive those forward by defining and prioritising the work we do and orchestrating the team of designers, content writers, engineers and business SMEs
- Understand customer value, how it’s delivered and can be an evangelist within the business for focusing on the customer. It might not happen everyday, but you’re diligent in us getting towards that state
- Develop and lead a content strategy that ensures CXA has a consistent tone and voice when we speak with our customers either through our interfaces or our direct marketing communications
- Can provide governance and guidance to the broader business on how best to shape messaging and content so that we can all become better content writers
- We’re still building out the content capability, so we’ll need you to handle a couple of requests in parallel and be able to manage your time and priorities accordingly
- Project Planning and Management
- Team Management
- Product Owner Support
- Process Management and Improvement
- Team Building
Searching for a specific role?
We hire talented people from many sectors and disciplines. From HR to medical to fintech, IT, commerce and beyond, we’re evolving and growing. Not sure if you fit?
Send us your résumé and we’ll take a look.
At CXA, we work hard and play even harder.
From workplace health initiatives to fun workshops.
The CXA Family had a wonderful time bonding at the company's D&D.
Balloon Sculpture Workshop conducted by our very own HR.
Colleagues who HIIT together work hard together!