This is your time. Make it count.
Working with CXA gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to health and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of people, and be at the forefront of a whole new way of doing it. Now how many jobs can you say that about?
– you’ll work with talented colleagues
hand-picked from around the world.
– we value results and embrace technology
that allows you to work from wherever you
– we value our people and rely on new skills and learning
to move us forward, so we take training seriously.
– we’re flexible, (and human!), so you can be too, with family
friendly schedules and incentives to keep everybody happy.
– you’re not just making life healthier for clients. CXA's in-house
wellness program (CXA LiveWell) program helps you manage
your own wellness while you work.
- Has a minimum of 8-10 years post-qualification experience
- Is familiar with Law and Regulations and industry requirements applicable to CXA’s business within APAC countries
- Has a high degree of professional ethics and integrity
You will be responsible for:
- Assembling the feature roadmap supported by data points
- Manage new features from conception to market
- Compiling and circulating feature proposals
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Build, scale and evolve our recommendations services
- Work with stakeholders, identify opportunities for data science to make an impact, and formulate these opportunities to data science projects.
- Apply develop tools and pipelines to efficiently collect, clean, and prepare (ETL) data for analysis
Core Job Responsibilities
- Aligning legal and business priorities and supporting business functions.
- Advise legal risks regarding business decisions and operations.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to safeguard the company’s full legal rights.
As COO, you will be the key member of the senior management team in contributing towards strategic direction through strong industry knowledge. It is vital to connect with stakeholders and partners at all levels, to collaborate effectively in driving operational excellence.
The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive and management teams, establish a great working relationship with the CEO (and board of directors where applicable) and set a course for operationalising company strategy.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on “whitehat” hacking of our applications and servers
- Actively monitoring and responding to security events
- Working together with the CTO, System Architects and Developers to embark on the IT Security journey
- Formulating, leading and communicating security goals and objectives based on an integrated understanding of business priorities, security vision and strategy and defined security management benchmarks
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Using your knowledge of eCommerce in Hong Kong to support CXA in developing an enhanced eCommerce strategy for the Hong Kong market
- Sourcing exciting and relevant vendors to join CXA’s Marketplace
- Ensuring all administration related to vendors is efficient and compliant with our finance
Searching for a specific role?
We hire talented people from many sectors and disciplines. From HR to medical to fintech, IT, commerce and beyond, we’re evolving and growing. Not sure if you fit?
Send us your résumé and we’ll take a look.
At CXA, we work hard and play even harder.
From workplace health initiatives to fun workshops.
The CXA Family had a wonderful time bonding at the company's D&D.
Balloon Sculpture Workshop conducted by our very own HR.
Colleagues who HIIT together work hard together!