This is your time. Make it count.
Working with CXA gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to health and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of people, and be at the forefront of a whole new way of doing it. Now how many jobs can you say that about?
– you’ll work with talented colleagues
hand-picked from around the world.
– we value results and embrace technology
that allows you to work from wherever you
– we value our people and rely on new skills and learning
to move us forward, so we take training seriously.
– we’re flexible, (and human!), so you can be too, with family
friendly schedules and incentives to keep everybody happy.
– you’re not just making life healthier for clients. CXA's in-house
wellness program (CXA LiveWell) program helps you manage
your own wellness while you work.
- Experience in FP&A function – Data collection, consolidation. Support and analyse business cases to provide recommendations for making key operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- Experience in Operational Finance Flows and Admin. (invoices, payments) . In particular, familiarity in areas of E-commerce is a nice-to-have, including E-commerce business platforms such as Magento.
- Ability to take on Strategic transformation projects. As a Projects and Group accounting professional , he or she will be leading all finance business partnering activities, providing analytical tools to support the business team and finance team in identifying business initiatives and improvement in a timely and effective fashion. She will be exposed to oversea subsidiaries businesses, partnering with various internal stakeholders (such as business operation team and other internal managers) and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6-8 years' experience in brand strategy and integrated marketing, preferably from financial/health services or investment banking
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks/requests in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Able to manage across culturally diverse markets at varying stages of maturity
- Previous, first-hand experience delivering analyst tours, analyst summits, and other is an advantage
- Participate in all phases of design, development, and deployment
- Solve complex business needs with high volume, low latency software built on a modern cloud platform
- Partner with Quality Engineering on testing and quality, leveraging automation and continuous deployment
- Performing in an agile scrum team and building, unit testing, and deployment of the software.
- Develop software using Java Technology Stack (Java 8 +, Spring Boot, Angular, React, etc.)
- Familiar with Docker and OpenShift technologies using Jenkins CI/CD pipeline as a code
- Source and manage large merchants in health, wellness & lifestyle categories
- Ensure that we have highly curated offers with high quality
- Work with the merchants on an ongoing basis to create offers, campaigns and promotions in line with the marketing
- Own the P&L of the category accounting for significant annual budget across our organisation footprint
- Drive, manage and execute the merchant acquisition and sales strategies for all category
- Lead the team through bottom up plans building the category with strategic thinking, strong rational and analysis of historical performance
- Experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Brokerage
- Previous roles in Human Resources or Compensation & Benefits an advantage
- Collaborative team player, self-starter, information seeker, empathetic, organised, goal-oriented, committed and analytical
- Leading a team that assumes responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and application development, vendor management and legacy systems integration
- Collaborating with IT management and IT colleagues to translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT strategic/tactical business plan
- Consulting within the IT organization to develop appropriate support for IT-centric projects from various technology and service departments
- Performs reports and analysis over accounts receivable, monitoring overdue accounts and identifying sustainable strategies to improve DSO and reduce bad debt write-offs.
- Builds relationships with customers to safeguard recurring timely payment.
- Sends statements of account to customers monthly
- Software development based on high-level requirements: estimating, developing, code review, performance optimization, documentation
- Collaborate with team members on design and implementation
- Coordinate your work with frontend teams, product team, QA engineers, and UI/UX designers
- Become a close partner to our Product Director, working alongside them to transform our business and be able to contribute to the long-term product strategy for CXA
- Take our strategic priorities and ideate around potential hypothesise or experiments in collaboration with the team and then drive those forward by defining and prioritising the work we do and orchestrating the team of designers, content writers, engineers and business SMEs
- Understand customer value, how it’s delivered and can be an evangelist within the business for focusing on the customer. It might not happen everyday, but you’re diligent in us getting towards that state
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework and familiarity with nHibernate
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server and some experience with MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of legacy technologies like ASP.NET Web Services, WCF and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Develop and lead a content strategy that ensures CXA has a consistent tone and voice when we speak with our customers either through our interfaces or our direct marketing communications
- Can provide governance and guidance to the broader business on how best to shape messaging and content so that we can all become better content writers
- We’re still building out the content capability, so we’ll need you to handle a couple of requests in parallel and be able to manage your time and priorities accordingly
- Project Planning and Management
- Team Management
- Product Owner Support
- Process Management and Improvement
- Team Building
Searching for a specific role?
We hire talented people from many sectors and disciplines. From HR to medical to fintech, IT, commerce and beyond, we’re evolving and growing. Not sure if you fit?
Send us your résumé and we’ll take a look.
At CXA, we work hard and play even harder.
From workplace health initiatives to fun workshops.
The CXA Family had a wonderful time bonding at the company's D&D.
Balloon Sculpture Workshop conducted by our very own HR.
Colleagues who HIIT together work hard together!
CXA Singapore is proud to adopt the Ministry of Manpower's Tripartite Standards
The Tripartite Standards are a set of good employment practices that all employers should adopt. They define the verifiable and actionable practices that employers can implement in their workplaces. The adoption of a Tripartite Standard allows organisations to differentiate themselves as progressive employers in particular areas (e.g. flexible work arrangements and recruitment practices).
Term contract employees form a small but important part of our workforce. Progressive employers provide such employees with leave benefits commensurate with the cumulative length of their contracts and give appropriate notice in instances of early termination or non-renewal of contract. They also ensure that term contract employees are adequately trained to perform their roles effectively.
Adopting fair, merit-based and inclusive hiring practices is the right thing to do. Employers also benefit from having a wider pool of candidates to recruit from, hence increasing their chance of finding the best person for the job and strengthening the organization.
Flexible work arrangements (FWAs) contribute to a supportive and conducive work environment. They benefit both employers and employees:
- Employers can better attract and retain employees, including back-to-work individual, and becoming more nimble in manpower deployment.
- Employees can become more productive and achieve good work and personal outcomes.
Singapore’s workforce is inherently diverse. Companies with a diverse workforce benefit from having a larger talent pool and a competitive edge. However, miscommunication and misunderstanding can occur in a diverse workplace. If not managed well, employee morale and productivity, as well as the company’s operations and image, can be adversely affected. Employers can put in place policies and procedures to manage workplace grievances and building an inclusive and harmonious workplace.