This is your time. Make it count.
Working with CXA gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to health and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of people, and be at the forefront of a whole new way of doing it. Now how many jobs can you say that about?
– you’ll work with talented colleagues
hand-picked from around the world.
– we value results and embrace technology
that allows you to work from wherever you
– we value our people and rely on new skills and learning
to move us forward, so we take training seriously.
– we’re flexible, (and human!), so you can be too, with family
friendly schedules and incentives to keep everybody happy.
– you’re not just making life healthier for clients. CXA's in-house
wellness program (CXA LiveWell) program helps you manage
your own wellness while you work.
- Provide leadership and management direction to company’s financial strategy
- Roll out corporate strategic initiatives i.e. transformation of finance organization, finance processes, and IT roadmap.
- Provide business insights on controllership, accounting and tax matters to ensure statutory compliance
CXA’s Chief Product Officer (CPO) will be responsible for delivering creative, compliant solutions for our customers. This is a hands-on leadership position. The CPO needs to understand customer needs in the insurance and the health domain and how to translate those needs into product solutions while embodying legal and compliance requirements for data privacy and security.
- Has a minimum of 8-10 years post-qualification experience
- Is familiar with Law and Regulations and industry requirements applicable to CXA’s business within APAC countries
- Has a high degree of professional ethics and integrity
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Build, scale and evolve our recommendations services
- Work with stakeholders, identify opportunities for data science to make an impact, and formulate these opportunities to data science projects.
- Apply develop tools and pipelines to efficiently collect, clean, and prepare (ETL) data for analysis
As COO, you will be the key member of the senior management team in contributing towards strategic direction through strong industry knowledge. It is vital to connect with stakeholders and partners at all levels, to collaborate effectively in driving operational excellence.
The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive and management teams, establish a great working relationship with the CEO (and board of directors where applicable) and set a course for operationalising company strategy.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Searching for a specific role?
We hire talented people from many sectors and disciplines. From HR to medical to fintech, IT, commerce and beyond, we’re evolving and growing. Not sure if you fit?
Send us your résumé and we’ll take a look.
At CXA, we work hard and play even harder.
From workplace health initiatives to fun workshops.
The CXA Family had a wonderful time bonding at the company's D&D.
Balloon Sculpture Workshop conducted by our very own HR.
Colleagues who HIIT together work hard together!