Since its inception, CXA has grown rapidly due to the acquisition of Singapore’s largest homegrown broker, Pan Group, as well as several Fortune 100 clients. These include prominent firms in tech and financial services, and Government-linked companies.
What does a start-up like CXA have to offer these clients?
We are redefining the role of a broker by allowing companies to improve their employee health while capping premium inflation, for the same amount currently spent on insurance and healthcare. Through our state-of-the-art platform and mobile apps, the entire supply chain is aggregated, eliminating the need to pay cash out of pocket and submitting paper claims for reimbursement.
Employees are able to proactively manage their health by choosing the insurance, medical, wellness and disease management offerings that are best suited to their needs.
Employers are able to view an aggregated health and claims analytics of their workforce to prioritize interventions that reduce costs and improve workplace health, productivity and employee engagement.
The CXA management team has an average of 15 to 25 years of industry experience and consists of 2 PhDs, 3 MBAs, and an MD. They are further supported by a staff strength of almost 100 including developers, workplace health consultants, data scientists, brokers, account managers, implementors, customer service reps and claims administrators.
It is thus no wonder that CXA has attracted so much attention from the media and support from industry partners and government agencies. We have also received tremendous response from the venture capital community. With funding now closed, CXA is poised to rapidly expand its brokerage footprint across all the key countries in Asia.
Latest White Paper
Our Unique Platform
CXA Wellness focuses on targeted lifestyle, prevention and disease management programs to improve workforce health
- Personalised recommendations based on employee health risk assessment and biometrics
- Wellness incorporates assessments, recommendations, e-learning, coaching and a wide range of wellness provider programs
CXA Benefits covers group-level and employee-level insurance schemes working together to provide meaningful coverage
- End-to-end benefits administration including implementation, communications, enrolment, claims, employee movement, helpline and renewals
- Single interface for all claims – insured, self-funded and flex
- Decision support tools for insurance selection and claims submission
CXA Flex allows employees to personalise their insurance and wellness benefits
- Employers leverage their existing insurance spend for affordable flex
- Flex’s defined contribution mechanism insulates employers against medical inflation and adverse claims experience
- Higher employee engagement through ownership and choice over benefits selection
CXA Data generates ROI analytics to prioritise initiatives with greatest impact on health and costs
- Understand employee population key risks and health status
- Ability to measure and monitor improvement over time
Why it works
Shift the focus of workplace benefits from treatment to prevention
Empower your employees to take charge of their health
We do the heavy lifting so that you can focus on what you do best
Cap your benefits budget and reduce claims costs