Here are a few examples of what we can do
CXA’s AI-powered digital platform and eWallet, working with insurers, banks, telcos, payroll firms, etc, has helped companies develop highly relevant programmes that deliver measurable improvements to the health, well-being and productvity of their employees and enterprises.
Global insurance company
Workplace Wellness Programme
CXA created a year-long wellness themed programme with multiple elements including online Health Risk Assessment with face-ageing, onsite biometrics, wellness eShop and a fun Team Steps Challenge with wearable activity tracker.
- To promote and raise employees’ awareness of health and wellness through education and assessments as well as interactive wellness activities, products and services expo and demo
- To increase employee engagement by introducing activities along key wellness thrusts: nutrition. fitness, stress, sleep, aches and pains, onsite assessments
ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS WITH 95% COMPLETING HEALTH SCREENING
OF EMPLOYEES SAID THEY FELT HEALTHIER, WITH 60% SAYING THEIR JOB PERFORMANCE IMPROVED
“A highly interactive, multi-faceted programme and interface energised our people and kept them actively participating throughout the year. Momentum and consistent engagement like that isn’t easy to do. CXA did it. 500 people are healthier, and morale is good.”
Film production company
CXA implemented a flexible benefits and corporate health program without administrative hassles.
- Implement corporate wellness programs that increase employee engagement and address population health risks
- Enhance the company’s wellness spending account, eased administration
- Broaden health screening benefits and capture of biometric data
- Support lifestyle improvement efforts by employees
SOARING EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT RATINGS
“ Our people have unconventional, stressful and long working hours. We wanted to be proactive about their wellness, and boost our support to them. It’s paid off in so many ways. Every aspect of our business has benefited.”
CXA executed a wellness fair over a two-week period that encompassed a holistic range of health and wellness topics.
- Promote and raise employees’ awareness of health and wellness through preventative education and assessments, as well as interactive wellness activities, products and services expo and demo
- Utilise a variety of themes to illustrate a holistic approach to health and wellness
- Increase participation through a co-operative effort on marketing and gamification initiatives, leading to enhanced employee engagement
PROGRAM INCREASED AWARENESS OF CANCER, WOMEN’S HEALTH, FITNESS AND ALTERNATIVE THERAPY OPTIONS
“A really engaging programme for our predominantly female staff – feedback was universally positive. Great for their health and also morale.”
Wellness and Health Management Platform
CXA provided onsite health screening and health risk assessment with face-ageing.
- Provide onsite health screening at three work locations
- Introduce CXAWellness, including health risk assessment with face-ageing, year on year analytics
- Provide recommendations based on lifestyle risks and health data trends of the workforce
- Supply chronic disease case management
including 200 with chronic conditions like hypertension, hyperlipidaemia and diabetes
“ People suddenly knew what to do – real information about themselves and with personalised recommendations so they could take control of how to feel better. ”
Digital media company
Health Screening Data Analytics & Wellness Portal
CXA provided onsite biometric screening, individualised health screening, face-ageing and data platform services.
- Increase participation by employees and partners in annual health screening (3 days onsite and 1-2 months offsite)
- Make screening results available for individual reference and follow-up through a secure online platform
- Help employees visualise how lifestyle choices affect their face-ageing
- Capture health screening data for further analytics while observing HIPAA compliance and data privacy laws
- Give employees and partners a choice of reputable health screeners they can visit offsite depending on personal preference, location and convenience
First-of-its-kind solution for the company which was open to both employees and partners
UPTAKE OF VIRTUAL DOCTOR CONSULTS AFTER HEALTH SCREENING